The end of the season tournament will be a seeded double elimination tournament. The seed will be determined using win / loss record, then if tied head to head, then points allowed, then coin toss. We will use the seeded double elimination brackets off of the web site www.printyourbrackets.com.
The end of season tournament will be played with these rules:
Rookie: end of season rookie tournament rules.pdf
Minor/Major/Baberuth: end of season tournament rules -minor and up.pdf
Babe Ruth Tournament Pitching Rules: 2017 pitch count rules.pdf
Cal Ripken (Minors and Majors) Pitch Count Sheet: pitch count sheet cr.pdf
Babe Ruth Pitch Count Sheet: pitch count sheet br.pdf
Games can not end in a tie.
Mini-Tees T-ball Division Rules-
1. All games have a 50 minute time limit. When time expires the current batter becomes the last
batter and should finish their at bat.
2. Score is not kept in this division.
3. There is no On-Deck circle; players should remain in the dugout until their turn to bat.
4. All players should play a defensive position every inning. The catcher position is not used.
5. Managers are responsible to ensure that all players are rotated to different positions (Safety is
the key factor for not moving a player). No child shall play the same position more than 2
innings per game.
6. Managers and coaches are allowed to assist the players on the field during the game.
7. A team’s at bat consist of all players batting during their half of the inning. When a ball is batted
into play, the batter and all base runners should advance one base. Time should be called after
all base runners have advanced one base. The last batter will run around all the bases when the
ball is hit.
8. Umpires are not provided for this division. Coaches from both teams officiate in a cooperative
and sportsman-like fashion.
9. Coaches should encourage defensive players to make the correct defensive play. For example, a
hit to the pitcher should be thrown ahead of the lead runner or to first base.
10. No outs will be recorded. All outs should be acknowledged, but any base runner put out should
remain on base.